Weighted Blanket Sale on Target
If you have been wanting a weighted blanket, it can be hard to find discounts on the blankets. They are very popular & work so well for many people so we wanted to let you know about a discount available at Target right now which can make for some nice discounts on weighted blankets.
Target is having a special home sale with 30% off online for select bedding, bath, home decor, & more! There are a number of weighted blankets included in this 30% off sale – the discount is shown right on the homepage, so check out this page of weighted blankets & see all the prices in red that are 30% off.
This sale is only going on online thru Tuesday 10/29/19. Don’t forget you get an extra 5% off by using your Target Red Card.
Check out all the weighted blankets on sale right now. They even have fun kids character weighted blankets!
Weighted Blankets on Sale:
40″ x 60″ 6 lbs Kids Waterproof Weighted Blanket by Pillowfort – $28 (reg $40)
- 6lb weighted throw recommended for kids weighing between 40 lbs to 64 lbs
- Kids Weighted blanket promotes relaxation and sleep
- Plush blanket is cozy and warm
- Weighted throw is 60 in x 40 in is right sized to cover a child, without hanging over the edge of the bed
- Waterproof removeable washable cover for easy cleaning
- The box-quilt design on the weighted insert keeps the glass beads from shifting and the weight evenly dispersed throughout the blanket
12 lbs Weighted Throw Blanket – $34.30 (Reg $49)
- Securely filled with small glass beads, not plastic pellets, for a smooth texture
- “Deep Touch Pressure” (DTP) uses gentle, distributed pressure across the body
- Weighted blanket dimensions are 48 inches x 72 inches
- Tranquility Weighted Blankets are designed to be 8% – 12% of body weight
- Box quilt design guarantees the beads won’t shift and weight is evenly distributed throughout the comforter
50″ x 70″ Jersey Weighted Blanket with Removable Cover – $34.30 (Reg $49)
- Solid-color weighted blanket brings a sense of calmness and security
- May be helpful for anxiety, insomnia and more
- Can also be used to complement existing therapies