Washington Huskies Football Gift Guide for the Ultimate Fan!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Washington Huskies Football Gift Guide
How many of you are Washington Husky fans? If you are a UW Husky fan or are looking for gift ideas for a diehard Husky fan, we have found a variety of items that every Husky fan will love! Everything from Jerseys & clothes, to tailgate gear, to ornaments & so much more.
Here are some ideas we have put together for the ultimate Husky fan. Let us know your favorite Husky items to give as gifts!
We’ve put together a list of Husky gift must-haves:
Washington Huskies Football Replica Jersey
#1 Washington Huskies Football Jersey
Washington Huskies Blackout Football Jersey
Clothing & Accessories:
Washington Huskies Fringed Scarf
- Made by Strideline, a Seattle start-up founded in 2009 by high school entrepreneurs dedicated to making the most comfortable sock on earth.
- Keep your foot dry with Strideline’s specialized Blend of TC Cotton, Microfiber Polyester, and StrideTec Compression Material
Washington Huskies Charcoal Gray Tee
- 50% cotton and 50% polyester soft blend
- 5.3 oz. jersey body, rib knit neck, taped neck, and shoulder seams
- Double-needle cover-stitched neck, double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
Washington Huskies College Branded Shirt
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Short sleeve
- Screen print graphics
Women’s Huskies V-Neck Huskies Football Playoff T-Shirt
- Material: 50% Cotton/25% Polyester/25% Rayon
- Short sleeve
- Screen print graphics
Washington Huskies Pullover Hoodie
- Men’s long sleeve lightweight poly streaky Pullover hoodie
- 100% polyester
- Care: machine wash cold
- Officially licensed NCAA Apparel
Washington Women’s Pullover Huskies Hoodie
- Double fleece-lined hood
- Tapered silhouette for a feminine fit
- Rib-knit cuffs & waist
- Midweight pullover hoodie with soft fleece lining
Washington Huskies Reclining Camp Chair
Quik Shade Expedition Instant Canopy
Logo Chair NCAA Washington 16.5″ x 19″ Trash Can Cooler
*Also available on Amazon
Washington Huskies 12 Quart Bongo Cooler
*This cooler looks to be a little more sturdy than the purple one. The purple one is more of a lunch box, but would work if you’re not storing anything too big or bulky.
Coleman 11″ x 9″ x 13″ 24-Can Cooler, Washington Huskies
NCAA Washington Huskies 3-Piece BBQ Tool Set
Other Husky Fan Favorites:
Washington Huskies Stadium Chair Ornament
Washington Huskies Logo Fleece Blanket
- 00% Fleece polyester For that warm soft comfort that you need while lounging around.
- Measures 45-inches by 60 inches making it the perfect size blanket for traveling to the movies, sporting events or even out to your couch to snuggle up.
- Machine washable making it easy to clean after everyday use.
Washington Huskies Garden Flag and Yard Banner
- 13″ (w) x 18″ (h) in size with a Top Sleeve for hanging from Flag Stand, Window Hanger, or Mailbox Pole
- Made of 2-Ply Polyester with Liner Sewn between each Side
University of Washington U-Dubopoly
- For 2-6 Players
- Choose traditional play or one-hour version
- Opoly-style play
- Great gift for students, alumni, and fans
Washington Huskies Unisex Comfy Throw
- One size fits most
- Sublimated graphics
- Measures approximately 48″ x 71″
- Soft fleece
Washington Huskies Mini Helmet Desk Caddy
Washington Huskies Clear Game Day Cross Body Bag
What are your favorite items for the ultimate Husky fan?
Don’t forget to check out our Seahawks Tailgate Guide too for all the must-have items for Game Day for 12th Man Fans! And we also have a Seahawks Gift Guide as well for holiday gifts for the 12th man fans!
Oh, the irony!
Husky fans must be wealthy to afford $99 for a 10×10 canopy (we just bought a plain white 10×20 party tent WITH FOUR SIDES for $78.
A “Quad Chair” for $34? Fred Meyer has non-logoed chairs for $10.
I assume the UW is getting mad licensing fees.
Best part: the FREE MILK coupon at the end!
Hi Suzanne, We put together this guide for the ultimate Husky fan, but we did note that there are definitely ways to make this more frugal such as buying solid color purple party supplies at the Dollar Store, looking for non-logo/licensed products, etc. But this is just a roundup of some of the best prices we found on the themed products if that is what people are looking for. But I agree that there are definitely a lot more ways to make it more frugal when you don’t look for the exact colors or logos. However, we know that others may like to have a few of those items on hand year by year, so these are just some ideas.