Sponsored post by Mirum Shopper. All opinions are my own.
Both Safeway and Alberstons have some great sales going on for Unilever Ice Cream Brands (like Magnum, Klondike, Popsicle & more)! You can save in store, plus for every $20 you spend on their ice cream, you will earn a $5 reward! I just stocked up my freezer during this deal, and paid around half of what I would normally pay for these ice cream brands. I love these sales as I try to keep my freezer stocked with ice cream in the summer months. We live in a neighborhood where there are always kids at our house, and ice cream is a way to keep them all happy, without spending too much money.
To make a regular day feel special, I will fill a bucket with ice and then few different types of ice cream bars to it, and set it out in the backyard. My girls can then have their friends over, and everyone can pick their favorite ice cream option.
One of my kids loves popsicles on a hot day. I love to keep popsicles on hand, as a box of these can go a long way when you are putting out frozen treats for the neighborhood. Its a fun way to do a summer ice cream social, and keep things simple and affordable.
My youngest loves fudge pops!
I will sometimes buy the box of Mini Magnum ice cream bars as an “extra” treat for the kids, but usually the Magnum ice cream bars are saved for the adults at our house!
The Klondikes are a great in-between for both adults and kids (especially the cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches).
Here is how to save the most, when you stock up on Ice Cream at the Unliver Ice Cream Brands Sale at Safeway or Albertsons:
#1 Shop the Sales!
- This week Klondike bars are on sale, Buy One Get One Free!
- Magnum Bars & Family Size Popcicle boxes are on sale for $3.50 ea this week
- Breyers Ice Cream is on sale, Buy One Get One Free!
- Plus, they are part of the Earn 4x Gas Rewards Anniversary Sale too
#2 Use these coupons:
- $0.75/1 Magnum Product; Includes 3 or 6 ct Only (exp 08/31/17)
- $1.00/1 Magnum Product, from the 7-23-17 Red Plum Insert ; Includes 3 or 6 ct Only (exp 08/06/17)
#2 Stock up, and buy $20 worth of Ice Cream, and get a $5 Gift Card (mix and match from the Unilever Brands).
- Save your receipt and submit it at IceCreamRewards.com here (you can upload a photo of it), and earn a $5 reward on top of the coupon savings!
- The $5 reward will come in the form of a gift card for the grocery store (limits apply). You will need to create a rewards account to get your gift card.
- Purchases must be made between 5/1/2017 to 9/30/2017.
If you combine all of these savings tactics, you should be able to get your freezer stocked with ice cream treats at a big discount from what you would normally pay!
Plus, enter to win a FREE One Year Supply of ice cream! Unilever is giving away a free one year supply of ice cream to lucky winners each week right now. You can ENTER HERE to win.
Here is a deal scenario you can try to save big at Safeway this week:
Magnum Ice Cream Bars are $3.50 a box – buy 2
Klondike bars are $5.29 a box and its buy one get one free – buy 2
Big boxes of popcicle treats are $3.50 – buy 1
Breyers Ice Cream $6.79 a box and its buy one get one free – buy 2
– Use two $1.00/1 Magnum Product coupon from 7-23-17 Red Plum Insert
Pay $20.58 out of pocket, and submit for the $5 reward
Final Price: $15.58 for 7 containers of ice cream!
Brands included in this sale are:
- Breyers Core + Gelato
We stocked our freezer up, and I am looking forward to getting my $5 reward on top of all the great ice cream!