If you’re local to the Puget sound area of Washington, you’ll want to check out some upcoming home & gift shows from Sassy Mei
! I mentioned this company last month here – it’s a fun, chic traveling home & gift show/boutique where they offer a unique location for their shows! The boutique shows are held in model homes, which is a more comfortable atmosphere for taking your time shopping, as well as a great opportunity to check out some gorgeous, new model homes. Sassy Mei
offers quite the variety of products ~ everything from handmade toys, designer clothing, purses, & a large collection of home decor items at affordable prices.
Interested in checking out one of these shows – you’re in luck as they have several upcoming shows. Here’s the schedule for the fall/winter shows:
October 22 – 24 ~ Maple Valley – Schneider Homes
November 5 – 7 ~ Snoqualmie Ridge – Murray Franklyn
February 11 – 13 ~ Issaquah – Pickering Barn
Giveaway ~ $15 gift card to Sassy Mei Home & Gift Show
Sassy Mei has generously donated a $15 gift card to give away to one Thrifty NW Mom reader to use at one of their upcoming home & gift shows!! This giveaway will end Friday, October 16th at 8pm PST.
Here’s how you can enter – 1st entry is required; all other entries are extra entries. Also, make sure to leave your email address if there is not a way to contact you thru your blog account:
1) Head on over to Sassy Mei
to check out the various vendors & products which will be in the show. Tell us your favorite item or vendor.
2) Sign up for the Sassy Mei mailing list HERE
to find out about upcoming events & promotions
3) Become a fan of Thrifty NW Mom on Facebook -if you’re already a fan, leave that in a separate comment.
4) Subscribe to the Thrifty NW Mom feed via RSS or email (must be verified) or become a Google follower. Become an email subscriber at top of blog on right side. Mention you’re a subscriber in a separate comment.
5) Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter and “Tweet” about this giveaway, with a link to this post (or your twitter name w/the tweet)! You must “tweet” in order to receive the extra entry! Leave the link to your tweet in a separate comment.
A winner will be drawn using Random.org on Friday, October 16th at 8pm pst!