Pottery Barn Kids Halloween Costumes on Sale!
Many Pottery Barn Kids Halloween Costumes are 30% off right now. This is a popular sale every year, as the pottery barn kids Halloween costumes are a nice quality. I particularly loved the these Halloween costumes when my kids were at the baby and toddler stages, to keep them warm and cozy. They even have some glow in the dark Halloween costumes to help with safety when the kids are out at night.
To get the extra 30% off these Halloween Costumes:
- Head to the sale page here
- Look for the items that say extra 30% off in red below them.
- Use promo code FALL at checkout to get the additional savings.
- Some of the fall items on sale will offer free shipping too. Look for it to say FREE Shipping below the item, to know if it qualifies.
- Shipping is free on orders of $99 with that code, or you can select in store pick up to save on shipping costs.
These costumes are higher priced ones, but they hold up well, pass down nicely, and in my experience also have a nice resell value if you do that. They also have super cute treat bags that you can personalize (for a fee), that are a super value right now! I was just up at one of the local big costume stores, and their costumes averaged over $50 (and looked more cheaply made than these ones, but far)!
Costumes start at $40.99, so these would drop down to $28.69 after the promo code savings.
Halloween Costumes on Sale Include:
This baby hippo costume would be $28.69 after promo code savings (reg. $40.99)!
This Doctors Costume (comes in toddler and kid sizes) would be $28.69 after promo code savings (reg. $40.99)!
This Mickey Mouse costume would be as low as $33.59 after promo code savings (reg. starts at $47.99)!
Plus, if you want to keep little ones comfy but festive, you can find these Halloween PJ Sets for just $22.39 and free shipping too!
Find more DIY and other costume deals here too!