Morning Latte Makes My Breakfast Better Giveaway!
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Just a reminder that today is the last chance to enter to win the giveaway. It will close at 9pm tonight.
My morning latte makes breakfast better (sometimes it is breakfast!). I love to start my morning with both a latte, and a good read. To me this is a nice quiet way to ease into what I know will most likely be a busy day. I cherish this quiet time in the early morning hours with just my favorite latte, and my favorite blogs.
Although, I usually am checking out deal blogs, from time to time I like to wander away from the deal hunt and just read. Here are some that I love to start the day with:
(If you are a Pinterest user, you can find my board with all of these recommended reads on Pinterest too!)
- The Pioneer Woman – She has a large, fairly well known site, but I love her down home recipes (and so does my husband)! She is my go to spot to figure out a new recipe to try.
- One Hundred Dollars A Month – If you have not checked Mavis and her wacky antics out yet, she is tons of fun. She is growing a huge garden in your suburban back yard, she barters (in fact I got to meet her in person last week, and she bartered one of my McDonalds coupon booklets for a footlong ham sandwich. How cool is that!). She also feeds her family scraps from the farm. Check her out if you are interested in gardening tips!
- Replayground – Love this one! I am a junk junkie, and love all things reused, repurposed, upcycled or whatever else you want to call it!
- Make and Takes – Great craft tips. She inspired me to make No Sew pillow covers and a table runner!
- Better After – Almost all of my furniture is a hand me down or thrift store find, so I love this site for inspiration on how to continue to spruce it up.
- KristinPotPie – Kristin is local to the Seattle area, and showcases practical and comforting recipes, as well as other eating in Seattle tips (plus she provides info on DIY projects I can do – we used the burlap table runners for our wedding, so loved seeing those on her site too!).
- Women of Vision – This is a women run chapter of World Vision. I wrote for this blog for a very short time, but have loved to follow it since and stay updated on global womens issues. Warning though – although inspiring , it can make for hard to read stuff too.
- You can also find latte tips and breakfast recipes at The Breakfast Project: www.facebook.com/
Those are just some that I like to peruse through with a good latte. What are some of your best recommendations, and why?
Giveaway – Latte @ Home Care Package
Win a Latte Love Mug (like the tall one shown at top of page), and a coupon for a FREE Gallon of Milk!
This giveaway will end on 10/17 at 9pm pst.
The winners will be drawn using “And the Winner Is” plugin and announced on the blog. I will also email the winners. The winners will have 48 hours to contact me, otherwise a new winner will be drawn. US residents only & you must be 18 yrs or older to enter the giveaway. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook in any way.
Here’s how to enter this giveaway::
1st Entry (required entry): Comment below and answer “A Latte + (fill in the blank with your favorite blog, or way to start your morning) Makes My Breakfast Better!
Extra Entries : (make sure these are all separate comments, with a comment for each entry)
2) Subscribe to the Thrifty NW Mom feed via email (must be verified)
3) Leave a comment here saying you “follow” @MilkMustache on Twitter
4) Tweet about the giveaway, tagging @MilkMustache and #LatteLove.
Disclosure: This post and giveaway were sponosored as part of the TheBreakfastProject.com. They will be giving the Latte prize to a Thrifty NW Mom winner randomly chosen. All opinions are 100% mine. See our disclosure policy for more details.
A Latte + early morning news (with no interruptions) Makes My Breakfast Better!
A latte + a moment of peace and quiet to myself to listen to the fall leaves rustling makes my breakfast better…(and my outlook on the entire day)!
My favorite way to start my morning is with strong coffee and darigold vanilla creamer (fav) and some quiet time with my journal and Bible.
A Latte + no obligations for the day Makes My Breakfast Better!
A Latte + playing with my daughter makes my breakfast better! :-)
A Latte + reading the paper Makes My Breakfast Better!
I subscribe via email. Thanks for the great giveaway :)
A latte + watching a recorded show from the previous night makes my Breakfast Better!
A Latte + morning cuddles from my baby girl make my breakfast better
I subscribe via e-mail
A Latte + having had a full night’s sleep Makes My Breakfast Better!
A Latte after walking with 6 friends at 6:00AM!
A Latte + peace and quiet Makes My Breakfast Better!
A latte + sunshine makes my breakfast better! :)
I subscribe via email!
Seeing my blog listed with all these wonderful other bloggers, as one you read and recommend to your readers, just made my morning! Thank you so much!
Hi Kristin. I really enjoyed your burlap runner post, amongst others – we used those in our wedding 7 years ago – and they were gorgeous. Loved to see someone blog on the idea!! Keep up the great work :)
A Latte + watching early morning cartoons with my little girl Makes My Breakfast Better!
I subscribe via email
A Latte + a brisk morning walk Makes My Breakfast Better!
A latte + snuggles from my kids makes my breakfast better.
I followed @MilkMustache on Twitter
I tweeted about the give-way and taged
A latte + fun plans for the day with my awesome boys makes my breakfast better!
I subscribe via email. Thanks!
A latte + news makes my breakfast better
I subscribed on e-mail and twitter, and facebook.
A little latte and a quiet house! :) What a great way to start the morning!
A latte & a walk on the beach would be a great way to start the morning.
A latte + catching up with my facebook friends (and blogs) makes my morning better!
Whoops! I mean makes my BREAKFAST better. Although it usually IS breakfast!
I subscribe via e-mail
A latte + happy music makes my morning better.
A latte plus Pioneer woman makes my breakfast better!
Subscribed to your blog for email updates!!!! Thought I already was, but guess not.
I like to have my latte and toast watching the news before the kids get up.
A Latte +pinterest Makes My Breakfast Better!
I Subscribe to the Thrifty NW Mom feed .
I take the kids to school but then when I get home my hubby gets in from work and we have breakfast together. I also love the pioneer lady’s blog.
A Latte + a good show Makes My Breakfast Better!
I tweeted: https://twitter.com/bamwjj/status/258599965490827264
A latte + finding myself on a surprise vacation makes any morning fantastic :)
A latte and a moment of peace makes my day get off to a good start.
A latte and your website for fun deals makes my breakfast better!
A latte and vanilla yogurt with granola along with my latest crochet project and my kids cuddling with me makes my breakfast better! (and a challenge to eat or drink)
A latte + the chance to sit by myself for 5 minutes and eat (without holding a baby or taking care of a toddler) makes my whole day better. That, and if I get the chance to brush my teeth after I eat :)
I subscribe to your emails.
A Latte + http://www.kellehampton.com Makes My Breakfast Better!
A Latte and sitting with my husband (when he is not at work) Makes my Breakfast Better!
A latte + a marionberry scone makes my breakfast better!
A Latte + a sleeping family Makes My Breakfast Better!
My favorite way to start the morning is French Toast with whipped cream.
A latta and Dollar Store Mom. She is full of great ideas!
A latte or two is a great way to start my morning.
My favorite latte is pumpkin spice or just a regular latte with no sweetner.
i start my morning with a cup of coffee in my hand and out the door with the kids to take them to school, on the weekends i love relaxing at the table or couch with my coffee
i am Subscribed to Thrifty NW Mom feed via email :)
A latte + bagel makes my breakfast better!
I’m an email subscriber
Latte and GMA
I subscribe via email.
Comments are closed.