Flash Sale on Packaged Meat Today Only At Fred Meyer & QFC!
Today only, Fred Meyer and QFC are running a Flash Sale on packaged meats! The sale is for the Oscar Mayer Family Tubs (16oz) and the Hillshire Farm Family Tubs (16oz) for just $3.99 ea! No coupon is required.
Here are the meat varieties included in this sale:
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Roast Turkey, 16 oz
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Roast Chicken, 16 oz
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Honey Smoked Turkey, 16 oz
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey, 16 oz
- Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Honey Ham, 16 oz
- Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Oven Roasted Turkey, 16 oz
- Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Honey Ham, 16 oz
- Hillshire Farm Honey Roasted Turkey, 16 oz
- Hillshire Farm Variety Pack Honey Ham or Turkey, 16 oz
Back to School Lunches ideas using packaged meat!
This is a great time to stock up on some of these packaged meats for Back to School lunches (you can freeze then and pull them out the week you need them, I have done that for years now). I made a bunch of DIY lunchables for the kids in our neighborhood right before school started to test them out, and see if they would be a hit for back to school lunches. They were! There was not much left on the tray after they were done. Here are a few ideas you can use to turn this meat sale into fun lunches your kids will eat at school:
- Buy the mini bagels, and use cookie cutters to cut the meat and cheese into fun shapes (we did flowers above)
- Simply cut the meat and cheese into fun shapes using cookie cutters, and stack them like a traditional lunchable, and add more of your kids favorite snacks
- Roll up a slice of cheese inside a couple of slices of meat, and cut them to make pinwheels or leave them whole and the kids can eat them like wraps.
All of these are lunches you can make for the kids in just a few minutes, and make lunchtime fun for kids!
Be sure to check out all of this weeks deals at Fred Meyer here as well. There are some excellent prices on ground beef, canned tomatoes and beans and more this week, that you might also want to stock up on while you are in the store.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Kroger. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. See our disclosure policy for more details.