$30 for Family Membership to the Burke Museum of Natural History
This post may contain affiliate links and I may be compensated for this post. Please read our disclosure policy here.
Just a quick reminder that you have one more day to snag this deal for 1/2 off a family membership to the Burke Museum! This will end on Friday at the end of the day.
This week’s Savvy Savings & Scholarship offer is a great deal for the whole family! They are offering almost half off a family membership to the Burke Museum of Natural History. You’ll pay just $30 for a family membership for the year to the Burke Museum (a $55 value). This includes admission for 2 adults and up to four children for one year. You’ll also receive free admission to Dinosaur Day, Bug Blast, & more family events throughout the year. The Burke Museum of Natural History is located in Seattle & offers families the opportunity to experience the culture & history of the Pacific Northwest. They have hands-on exhibits, stories, masks & costumes with everything from dinosaur bones to whale fossils to Native American culture. This offer is available thru Friday, October 15th, at Savvy Savings & Scholarships. And then you will have until December 23, 2010, to redeem your coupon for the Family Membership. The family membership will then be valid for one year from the time you redeem it.
Here’s all that’s included in your family membership for the year:
- Admission for one year for 2 adults & up to 4 children
- Free admission to annual family events such as Dinosaur Day, Bug Blast & more
- Invitations to exhibit preview parties – a chance to view new exhibits before the open to the public plus an invitation to “Behind-the-Scenes Night”
- 10% discount in the Burke Cafe, 10% discount in the museum shop, subscription to a member newsletter, discounts on special activities & priority registration & discounts on lectures, workshops, field trips, & other activities
- Reciprocal membership to the Port Townsend Marine Science Center & the Stonerose Fossil Center in Republic, WA
If you’re not in the Seattle area, don’t forget to look at the new Savvy Savings & Scholarship offer for your city. Just click on “Local Savings” tab & then “View Savings for” and choose your city. Not only are you getting a great deal for a family-friendly activity for your area, you’re also helping to support local preschools with 5% of your purchase price going towards the local preschool of your choice and 5% of the purchase going towards a scholarship for preschool students.