We have a new women’s consignment sale to tell you about that is happening in November. The Preloved Threads Women’s Consignment Sale will be holding their 2nd sale this November 18th – 22nd at the Edgewood, WA, Grange. They held their first sale in May and it was a great success, so they are now having their 2nd big sale. They will be featuring new & gently used women’s clothes, shoes & accessories as well as some home decor items. They do have dressing rooms at the sale, too, so you can make sure to try on the items that you’re interested in.
We love this idea as it’s a win-win – not only do you get the chance to check out some awesome women’s fashions & accessories all in one place & at a great discount, but it’s also a way for you to clean out those closets & declutter before the holidays and make some money to help pay for Christmas presents! By buying clothes through a consignment sale, you will be able to boost your wardrobe with some gently used items at a fraction of the cost – saving 30 – 90% off retail prices. We love kids consignment sales for the same reasons – buying great clothes at a discount, so we’re excited to once again find another option for women to find these same great savings!
Here’s what you’ll find at the sale::
- Women’s Clothing and Shoes – sizes petite to plus size, including juniors!
- Fashion Accessories – purses, belts, scarves, jewelry, and more.
- Home Décor – accent furniture, wall art and frames, storage pieces, table displays, lamps, and more.
Hours for the Preloved Threads Women’s Consignment Sale:
- Wednesday November 18th – Pre-sales – you can shop early if you are a consignor or a volunteer. Or you can buy a pre-sale pass for $5
- Thursday November 19th – Noon – 8pm
- Friday November 20th – 10am – 8pm
- Saturday November 21st – 10am – 5pm; Half -Price Pre Sale – for consignors & volunteers & $5 shopping pass if you want to get in early to the pre-half price shopping sale
- Sunday November 22nd – 9am – 1pm (Half-Price Day)
- Edgewood Grange Hall – 1806 Meridian Ave S. in Edgewood, WA (it’s about 5 minutes from either I-5 or Hwy 167, just south of Federal Way & north of downtown Puyallup)
Sign up to be a Consignor to Clean Out Your Closet & Make Some Money for Christmas:
If you want to declutter your home & clean out those closets before the holidays, becoming a consignor with Preloved Threads is the perfect excuse + you’ll make some money for the holidays at the same time! They are still accepting consignors for the sale, and you can earn up to 70% selling your gently loved women’s clothing & accessories. There is a $15 consignor fee, but if you refer a new consignor, you will earn $5 cash. So, sign up first & then tell your friends about it, too, to take some money off your consignor fee!
The awesome part about being a consignor, too, is that you can shop the pre-sales! You’ll be able to shop both on Wednesday for the pre-sale event as well as the half-price pre-sale event on Saturday.
You can take back your items from the sale if they don’t sell or they will accept donations from the sale to the St Frances House in Puyallup (which is an awesome organization, providing all of the items directly to families that need them).
Giveaway – $50 Gift Card to Sale + 2 Pre-Sale Shopping Passes
Preloved Threads is offering a special giveaway for Thrifty NW Mom readers. You can enter to win a $50 Gift Certificate to shop the sale + entry for you & a guest to BOTH pre-sale events (the pre-sale event on Wed as well as the half-price pre-sale event). Plus the winner can consign for FREE – you won’t need to pay the $15 consignor fee, if you want to sell any of your items!
This giveaway will end on Monday, November 2nd at 9pm pst.
The winner will be drawn using a random generator and announced on the blog. I will also email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me, otherwise a new winner will be drawn. US residents only & you must be 18 yrs or older to enter the giveaway. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook in any way. *Please make sure to use an email address that you check frequently so we can reach the winners & make sure to check your spam too!
Here’s how to enter this giveaway::
1st Entry (required entry): Leave a comment telling us what kinds of items you’d like to look for at the Preloved Threads consignment sale
Extra Entries: (Make sure that you leave separate comments for each additional entry – so there is a total of 3 possible entries)
2) Sign up for the Preloved Threads email newsletter HERE to find out about upcoming sales and events (the link is at the bottom of the page – the picture of the envelope in a purple heart. It does not work if I link directly to the email sign-up for some reason).
3) Like the Preloved Threads Facebook page
Disclosure: This information and giveaway is sponsored by the Preloved Threads Sale. A $50 gift card to the Preloved Threads sale will be given to 1 Thrifty NW Mom winner randomly chosen. All opinions are 100% mine. See our disclosure policy for more details.