Amazon Credit with First Sign-In to Mobile App
In preparation for Amazon Prime Day (coming on Monday July 16, 2018), Amazon is currently offering a Amazon Credit when you download & sign in to the Amazon Mobile App for the first time.
This will only work for both new & existing Prime members, who have never signed into the Amazon app previously. They are hoping to get people new to the app to sign in & start using it, just in time for Prime Day.
Here’s how to get your credit:
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime or log-in to your existing Prime account.
- Download the Amazon mobile app here.
- Open the app on your mobile device.
- Sign in to your Amazon account for the first time on the app.
- You’ll receive a credit via e-mail within 7 days — in plenty of time to use it on Prime Day!
- Your credit will be good on any $20 in-app purchase.
Combine your credit with the Prime Day deals to get great savings!!
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Follow the Best Daily Deals on Amazon Post (Updated daily, M-F), to stay on top of all the very best Amazon offers!
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Family to get FREE 2 day shipping, 20% off diapers & wipes, and more!