Target Red Card Debit Card or Credit Card – Sign up Now for $25 off $100+ coupon
From now through November 16, 2019, Target Red Card is running a special promotion, offering a high value Target coupon with sign ups! If you have never gotten a Target Red Card, now is the time to sign up for a card! When you sign up for a new Target Red Card (as a new user), you will get a coupon for $25 off $100 or more qualifying purchase. This works for the Target Red Card Debit Card or Credit Card.
Apply here, to get your coupon now!
More details on this special promotion:
Once you are approved for your card, you will be mailed a coupon for $25 off a qualifying purchase of $100 or more with your new RedCard by mail. You will have until December 31, 2019 to use your coupon on qualifying purchases.
Here are the items that are excluded:
*Get a coupon for $25 off a $100+ qualifying purchase when you are approved for a debit or credit RedCard in-stores and at Target.com between 11/3/19–11/16/19. The coupon will be mailed to approved cardholders with their RedCard and will be valid through December 31, 2019. Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Baby Born, Barbie Dreamhouse, Bose, Casper, clinic & pharmacy, dairy milk, DockATot, Disney Frozen Castle, DSLR cameras & lenses, Elf on the Shelf, Fisher Price Bounce and Spin Puppy, Frozen Castle and Smart Home, Fitbit, gift cards, Google, GoPro, HALO Baby, Hot Wheels Colossal Crash, Hot Wheels id, HP, Imaginext Batmobile, Infant Optics, JBL, LEGO, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED TV, limited-time designer partnerships, L.O.L., Mega Bloks, mobile contracts, Motrin pain relief, Nerf Ultra, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Nintendo Labo kits, Polder, Peg Perego, Philips Avent, power shave, power dental, Harry’s and Flamingo, Pictionary Air, prepaid cards, PS4 hardware, Samsung TVs, simplehuman, Sonos, Target Optical, Thomas and Friends Wood, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Vera Bradley bedding, Weber, and Xbox One hardware. Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners. To qualify for coupon discount, the total must not include excluded products.
The Target Red Card is now available online to sign up for the card, as well as in-store. This makes it really convenient so you don’t have to worry about taking time the next time you’re in the store, but you can just get it all set up ahead of time. We’ve heard from many readers about how much you all love the Target RedCard!
- Free Shipping on any item at Target.com (no minimum purchase required! This is similar to Amazon Prime, except you don’t have to pay a yearly membership – it’s totally FREE!)
- 5% off all purchases (in-store and online when you use your Target Red Card)
- 30 Extra Days for Returns (plus they have all your info for your purchases if you use your Target Red Card, so you don’t have to worry if you lose your receipt – they just scan your RedCard & can easily find your purchases)
- No Annual Fee
- 1% of your purchase will go to the school of your choice
- 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year
- Early access to special events, products & promotions and exclusive extras
The money you spend at Target or Target.com is deducted straight from your bank account, just like any other debit (it does take a few extra days to clear sometimes, but just make sure to keep track of your spending to account for that).