Northwest Fall Consignment Sales – 2019
If you’re looking for an upcoming consignment sale, we’ve got a list of all the children’s consignment sales happening the next few months.
Shopping at these large kids’ consignment sales is an excellent way to save a significant amount on clothing to get your kids through the whole year. You’ll find it organized by area (Western WA, Eastern WA, Western Oregon, and Idaho), as well as organized by date to make it easier to find one that you’re interested in.
If we missed a consignment sale for kids, send us an email at thriftynorthwestmom (at) gmail (dot) com with all the details or leave us a comment.
- Just Between Friends – Mt. Vernon, WA – Skagit County Fairgrounds – September 12th- 15th, 2019 – Public sale hours are Thursday 09/12 10am-7pm($2 admission) , Friday 09/13 10am-6pm (free admission), Saturday 09/14 10am-7pm (free admission and Half Price Sale) and Sunday 09/15 8am-1pm (free admission + 75% off). You can get free presale and/or general admission passes online for expectant parents, first-time parents, and more.
- Just Between Friends – Everett/Monroe, WA – Evergreen State Fairgrounds Commercial Building – September 11th-14th, 2019 – Public shopping hours are Thursday (9/12) 9am-7pm, Friday (9/13) 9am-7pm, Saturday (9/14) 8am-4pm, with 50% off items without stars.
- Jack & Jill Consignment Sale – Lynnwood, WA – Lynnwood Convention Center – September 26th – 29th, 2019. Public shopping hours are Friday 9am-7pm (or shop at noon with a diaper donation), Saturday 9am-4pm, & Sunday 9am-2pm & Half Price Tag sale on select items.
- Just Between Friends – Gold Creek Church, Mill Creek, September 19th – 21st, 2019; Thursday, 10am-8pm, $2 admission or FREE with 2 food items for the local food bank. Friday, 9am-7pm, free admission. Saturday, 8am-1:30pm, half-price day and free admission.
- Phinney Neighborhood Preschool Consignment Sale – Seattle, WA – Phinney Neighborhood Center; Saturday, October 12th, 2019 from 9am-1pm. Free parking & admission
- Rhea Lana Consignment Sale – Tacoma WA (next to Regal Lakewood Cinemas); October 13th-19th; Consignors earn 70-80%. Half price sale on Friday 10/18 & Saturday 10/19.
- Just Between Friends – The Pickering Barn, October 10th – 13th, 2019. Thursday 10am-7pm $2 Admission, Friday 10am-6pm Free Admission, Saturday 10am-7pm 50% Off Day + Free Admission, Sunday 9am-2pm 75% Off Day + Free Admission. They accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Cash.
- Seattle Families of Multiples – Shoreline Community College (Shoreline), October 12th, 2019 8:30am-11:30 am.
- Just Between Friends – Federal Way, Pavilions II Shopping Center, October 17th – 20th, 2019. Wed – Prime Time Shopping & Early Entry; Thurs & Fri- $2 Admission, Sat $1 admission, Sun – Free Admission & 50% off
- Just Between Friends – Kitsap County Fair Grounds- Sun Pavilion; October 17th- 20th, 2019. Thurs. – Prime Time Shopping & Early Entry; Fri., 10am-8pm, $3 admission; Sat., 9am-4pm, free admission & 7pm-9pm half-price sale.
- Just Between Friends – Washington State Fair Events Center, Showplex Building in Puyallup (Blue Gate); October 24th – 27th, 2019; Event hours: Wednesday 10/23 7pm-9pm Prime Time Shopping, Thursday 10/24 8am Early Bird Shopping $2 admission, Open to public 12pm-8pm. Friday 10/25 11am-7pm, $2 admission. Saturday 10/26 9am-5pm, $1 admission. Sunday 10/27 8am-2pm, free admission plus most items are 50% off. Military families, foster parents, adoptive parents, and first-time parents can obtain free entry tickets on the website.
- Creme Brulee Kids – Kent Commons, Friday, October 11th – Saturday, October 12th; Free admission; Discount day on Saturday. Open Thursday, 10/10 at 6:30pm for consignors and two friends, Friday 10/11 from 9am-8pm, and Saturday (Discount Day!) 10/12 from 9am-4pm. Free parking and free childcare are provided.
- Just Between Friends – Spokane, WA – Spokane Fair & Expo Center – September 27th-29th, Admission is $5 on Friday and Saturday and FREE on Sunday which is also the half-price sale. Hours are Friday (9/27) 9am-8pm, Saturday (9/28) 9am-4pm, and Sunday (9/29) 8am-1pm. They accept checks, cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. Sign up as a First Time Mom on their website and get a presale pass emailed to you a few days before the presale for you and a guest.
- Mommy & Munchkin Sale – Yakima, WA, Central Lutheran Preschool, October 19th, 9am – 4pm
SW Washington / Portland / Western Oregon:
- Just Between Friends – Vancouver, WA – Warehouse 23 (formerly Red Lion); Check back soon for updated information.
- Curvy Chic Closet – Beaverton, OR – Sept 26th – 29th; This is not a children’s consignment sale, but it’s for women’s plus size clothes. Bring 3 non-food donations (examples at the link for item suggestions) for FREE Presale Admission ($5 value). Presale hours are Thursday 9/26 11am-1pm.
- Just Between Friends – Portland, OR – Oak Grove Shopping Center – Check back soon for updated information.
- Pass it On Sale – Portland, OR ; October 10th – 13th; Thurs & Fri – 10am – 8pm; Sat & Sun 10am – 5pm; Sun many items 50% off.
- Baby Bottom Dollar Sale – OR State Fairgrounds, Salem, OR; Oct 2nd – 6th; 50% off select items on Sunday. First responders, teachers & nurses, as well as foster moms, expectant moms & moms with a baby under 1 can shop early too. Heroes Sign Up | Moms Sign Up
- Just Between Friends – Expo Idaho/Boise Fairgrounds – September 13th – 15th; Times vary. 50% off sale is Saturday from 3pm-7pm & Sunday from 9am-2pm.
- Just Between Friends – Kootenai County Fairgrounds (Jacklin Bldg. #25) Couer d’Alene, Idaho. October 11th-13th, 2019 – Hours are Friday (10/11) 9am-8pm with $3 admission, Saturday (10/12) 9am-4pm with $3 admission and Sunday (10/13) 8am-1pm with free admission and a half-price sale. They accept cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
For those of you who are new to consignment sales, this is an opportunity for you to shop for babies, kids & maternity clothing, baby equipment, toys, books, shoes & much more at a fraction of retail cost. At these sales, moms can sign up to consign & sell their gently used items. So, it’s like one big garage sale all under one roof. :) It’s not too late to contact these sales as well, to find out how you can be a consignor & get cash-back for your own items.
Let us know if you know of other sales we should add to our list!