- 8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar (can vary amount by taste)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 bag Heath Bar Bits (or 4 Heath bars, crushed/chopped up)
- Slice your apples. I like to use an apple slicer and then use a knife to slice each of those pieces into smaller pieces. Typically, I can slice each cut wedge into 2-3 smaller slices after using the apple slicer.
- Cream the cream cheese, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla together until well blended.
- Fold in the Heath bar bits throughout the dip. If you are using Heath bars, put them inside a resealable bag and use a rolling pin to crush them and then mix them into the dip.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of Heath bar bits/crushed pieces to add to the top of the dip for effect.
- Serve with fresh apple slices