- 6 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Half and Half
- 4 Slices of bread (I used white)
- 1 – 2 cups of Chopped Ham, Bacon or Crumbled Sausage
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese of your choice (I prefer Cheddar or Feta)
- 1/4 cup Diced Onions (optional)
- 2 Tbls Diced Herbs (fresh if you have on hand, I used Basil, Parsley, Oregano and Thyme)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line the bottom of cooking dish with your slices of bread (o that they cover the entire bottom of dish in single layer, you can remove the crust if you want to, but you do not have to).
- In a mixing bowl add your eggs, and beat until mixed well.
- Add the cream and mix in
- Add the rest of the ingredients listed above
- Pour over bread layer in your baking dish
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve.