- 3 avocados
- 1 small lime
- 1/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup diced cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit.
- Scoop the filling out into a bowl and mash it up until it’s a creamy consistency (you can leave a few larger chunks if you like a chunkier guacamole).
- Add the juice from the lime (a lemon will work if you do not have a lime on hand), the diced onion, cilantro and pinch of salt and pepper.
- You can also add finely diced garlic (I do), but you can omit this step if you’re not a fan of the flavor. Mix it well and chill for about 30 minutes before serving.