- 2 cups of strawberries
- 2 cups of raspberries
- 1 cup of apple sauce
- Blend strawberries, raspberries and apple sauce until very smooth
- On a parchment lined dehydration tray spread the mixture very thinly. Try to have it spread as even as possible
- If you are using a dehydrator set it to “fruit” and dehydrate for 4-6 hours
- If you are using a oven set it to the lowest possible heat (usually around 160) and dehydrate for 2-3 You’ll want to check on the fruit every 30 minutes past the 2 hour mark
- You want the fruit roll up to be dry to the touch but still flexible.
- Let cool and cut into strips and roll.