- Pre-made Graham Cracker Crust (I just picked on up at Fred Meyer for $1.63 or you can make your own if your that ambitious). It can also be made in a regular pie crust, but I prefer the graham cracker crust.
- 1 pack of instant Vanilla pudding, the 6 serving size
- 1/4 tsp. Rum Extract – you can omit this if you do not have it, but it adds nice flavor.
- 1 cup cold Eggnogg
- 1 8 oz Container of Cool Whip
- 1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
- In large bowl mix your cold eggnog, pudding, rum extract, and nutmeg until well blended.
- Let stand 5 minutes (it will thicken from the pudding).
- Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.
- Note – If your short on time, add all of the whip cream to the pudding and eggnog mixture, sprinkle with nutmeg on top and chill for about 1 hour 30 minutes and you are ready to head out to the party. This is the way I usually make it, and how it is pictured above.