- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ cup eggnog
- Place a frying pan or skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil or butter to the pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, egg nog and butter.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, portion out the batter into your pan – about 2-3 pancakes at a time – and flip when the tops begins to bubble and the underside has turned a toasted brown color, about 2 minutes.
- Cook for 2 more minutes on the other side and then remove to a warm plate as you repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve with powdered sugar or maple syrup.