- 1 large can of cooked yams (or 3 cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Add sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, eggs, butter and vanilla together into a bowl and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together topping ingredients: brown sugar, softened butter, flour, & pecans
- Once it’s all mixed together, pour into a 9×14 greased casserole dish.
- Crumble topping mix on top of sweet potato mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.