- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 (10 ounce) pk frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 pk (1.4 ounce) vegetable soup mix
- In a bowl combine the mayo and sour cream until blended.
- Add in the vegetable soup mix.
- Thaw the frozen spinach according to the directions on the package. Drain the spinach very well (can blot with a paper towel to get excess water off as well) and add into the bowl.
- Combine all ingredients well. Refridgerate the dip for several hours or overnight before serving so that the mayo/sour cream can absorb the flavors.
- Serve with your favorite crackers or veggies.