- 1 cup fruit cocktail
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- *You can substitute the fruit cocktail or pineapple for mandarin oranges or any fruit that you’d prefer
- *We also have substituted 1 cup of whipped cream (or to taste) for the sour cream if you prefer less of the tangy flavor. I personally love the unique, little bit of tang that the sour cream adds, but your kids may prefer the whipped cream flavor.
- If using any fresh fruit, chop up fruit into bite size pieces
- Dump all your ingredients into a bowl.
- Stir it all together
- Chill until ready to eat.
- This will feed a family of 3-4. If you’d like to make it for larger groups, you can easily double or triple the ingredients to make more.
- It’s really that simple – love this recipe as you can put it together in minutes!