- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 3 lrg potatoes, diced
- 1 onion, diced (I prefer yellow)
- The chicken from one rotisserie style chicken (deboned and chopped into bite size pieces)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of corn (can use whole kernel corn too)
- 2 cups whipping cream (can use half and half too)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-made bisquits
- Brown bacon pieces in a dutch oven, or stock pot, until its the consistency of ham (cooked, but not crispy).
- Remove bacon bits, and cook the onions in the bacon grease. approx 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, chicken and potatoes and heat through, approx. 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth to the mixture, and add the bacon back in.
- Add can of cream of corn.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer until potatoes are tender (approx. 20 minutes)
- Add the whipping cream (or half and half) and bring to a boil, then turn to low and let is simmer for another 15 minutes (or until about 10 minutes prior to being ready to serve).
- Add the biscuits on top, and cover. They will cook from the steam of the mix, so they will not brown, Do not stir while they are cooking (approx, 15 minutes)