- 1 package of refrigerated Crescent Roll dough
- 1 cup of Mexican Cheese
- 2 slices of ham
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Keep the crescent roll dough chilled until ready to use.
- Dice ham and heat it up (you can also use cooked bacon or sausage in its place)
- Scramble the eggs until they are still a little runny. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the dough out in a star pattern with the thin side of each triangle on the outside
- Top with the cooked ham, eggs and cheese
- Fold the top over the ham, eggs and cheese to the center of the wreath and press in
- Once you have assmebled your ingredients, its a simple 1,2, 3 process! Lay out the ingredients, wrap and bake.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm