- 1 lb of Chinese long beans, trimmed & cut into 2 in pieces
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 oz roasted cashews
- Cook the long beans in boiling water until tender crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the beans with a slotted spoon to an ice bath until cool. Drain. Set aside
- Heat an oil wok or skillet over medium high heat. Add the green beans and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, Hoisin sauce & oyster sauce & stir fry for 30 seconds
- Garnish with roasted cashews. Dish & serve immediately with hot steaming rice.