- 4 cups shredded Lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 8 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese, reduced fat
- 1 cup 90/10 ground beef, cooked with taco seasoning and tomatoes with diced chilies
- 1 cup refried beans, fat free
- 4 tablespoons sour cream, fat free
- 20 tortilla chips, optional
Combine ground beef and one can tomatoes with diced chilies in a skillet. Cook until browned, then add one package taco seasoning. Cook according to package directions. Set aside to allow to cool.
Heat refried beans according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
Fill each jar with one cup shredded lettuce.
Top lettuce with tomatoes.
Top tomatoes with 2 tablespoons shredded cheese.
Top cheese with ¼ cup ground beef mixture.
Top ground beef with ¼ cup refried beans.
Spoon one tablespoon sour cream on top of each jar.
Garnish with 5 crushed tortilla chips (optional).