- Graham Cracker Crust (I just buy the pre-made crust but you can make your own too)
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup of whipping cream (or Cool Whip)
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- Put graham cracker crust into pie pan.
- Mix together 3 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup of powdered sugar & 1 cup of whipping cream (can use Cool Whip in place of whipping cream).
- Layer this mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Cook the blueberries by heating up 1 cup of blueberries with 1 cup of water in a small saucepan. Boil for 3-4 minutes & stir regularly.
- Strain the cooked blueberries and put the strained liquid back into the saucepan on low.
- Place the cooked blueberries on top of the cream cheese/sugar/whipped cream layer in the pie pan.
- Combine the strained blueberry liquid with 2/3 cup of sugar, 2 tbsp cornstarch and 1/2 tsp cinnamon on the stove while stirring. Stir well until it’s thickened on low-medium heat.
- Spoon this blueberry glaze over the blueberries in the pie pan.
- Place in the fridge to cool.
- It’s best if you serve this recipe on the day that it is made as it’s so delicious when it’s fresh!