- 5 small Mason Jars
- 1 package of Graham Crackers
- roughly 4–6 tablespoons of melted Butter
- 8 oz. of Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup of Lemon Juice
- 1 cup of Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 Giant Hershey’s Bar
- 1/2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Mini Marshmallows
- Finely grade your graham crackers and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- Gradually add your melted butter, one tablespoon at a time, until crumbs are damp. Do NOT make them wet and pasty.
- Pack about 2-3 tablespoons of your graham cracker mixture into the bottom of each jar, and set them aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, take your hand mixer and beat your cream cheese until fluffy and smooth.
- Add in your vanilla and condensed milk and mix well, then add in your lemon juice and mix again until smooth and blended.
- Add in your marshmallow fluff and blend again. Note: it will look slightly clumpy, that is okay, the marshmallow will set into the cheesecake.
- Spoon cheesecake into mason jars, over graham cracker crust and fill a little over half way.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a small pan, heat up your heavy whipping cream for about 1 minute.
- Remover from heat and break up your Hershey bar and add it to your pan.
- Stir vigorously until smooth.
- Divide melted chocolate evenly between all mason jars. Place mason jars back in the fridge for about 30 minutes until chocolate sets.
- Finally, add mini marshmallows to the top of each jar. You can toast them with a flame if you choose.
- Serve and enjoy!