- 6–8 pork chops (I like to use boneless pork chops) or use 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- 1 10 ounce bottle of Russian salad dressing (or use Catalina Dressing if you can’t find Russian)
- 1 cup apricot jam
- Mix together the dry onion soup mix with the apricot jam and the Russian Salad dressing.
- Place pork chops (or chicken) at the bottom of the slow cooker or baking dish.
- Add the dry onion soup mix, apricot jam & salad dressing on top of the pork chops.
- Stir it all together.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hrs. The time will vary depending on your slow cooker.
- Stir several times during the day if you can.
- Serve over rice or quinoa.