- Brownie Mix or Brownie Ingredients
- 1 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 1 8 oz container of frozen whipped topping
- Fruit toppings
- Mix the brownie mix up according to the directions or mix up your homemade brownies.
- Pour brownies into muffin tin or mini muffin tin (Depending on size you want for your brownie bites)
- Bake brownies according to instructions and let cool.
- Take the brownie bites out of the muffin tin.
- Mix cream cheese, frozen whipped topping & confectioners sugar in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on each of the brownie bites.
- Top with desired fruit toppings