How to Make Churros
1 cup of white flour
1 cup of water
¼ tsp salt
3 tbsp sugar
2.5 tbsp oil
1 cup of sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
- In a non stick saucepan bring the water, salt, sugar and oil to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in the flour until it forms a soft ball of dough
- Preheat your air fryer
- Using a star tip pipe the dough into the air fryer basket. Use a knife to cut the dough if needed.
- Air fry for 7 minutes stopping the machine in the middle to shake
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and immediately coat the churros once done air frying