- For Meatballs:
- 1 lb ground beef 97% lean
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt and pepper (pinch)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- In a mixing bowl mix together ground beef, seasoning and garlic.
- Form into one inch balls, and place in the bottom of your crock pot.
- Sprinkle diced onions on top.
- Cover with a lid and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours.
- Next step is to add your favorite pasta and sauce.
- On top of the cooked meatballs add, 1 16 oz box of dry fettuccine pasta.
- Then add 4 cups hot water and 1 24oz jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Place lid back on top of crock pot and cook for 1 1/2 – 2 hours.
- It depends on how well you like your pasta done.
- Check it every half hour or so, give it a little stir.
- Top with Italian cheese and enjoy.