Ingredients for the Donuts:
3 cups gluten free baking flour
2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
¾ cup brown sugar
1/3 cup canola oil
½ cup buttermilk
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Ingredients for the Glaze:
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
3–4 tablespoons milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare donut pans by greasing with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the gluten free baking flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda,
pumpkin spice, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, canola oil, melted butter, vanilla
extract, and egg. Whisk to mix.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
5. Spoon the mixture into a piping bag and fill each donut cavity with batter.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until donut springs back when pressed with a finger.
7. Allow donuts to cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
8. While the donuts are cooling, make the glaze by combining the powdered sugar, pumpkin pie
spice, vanilla extract, and milk in a medium bowl. Whisk until smooth.
9. Dip each cooled donut in the glaze, then place back on wire rack until the glaze has set.