- Candy Discs, multi-colored
- Licorice, Pull n Peel Ropes
- Edible Easter Grass
- Parchment Paper
- Small bowls
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pull apart (all at once) about 4 pieces of the licorice. This will allow it to not be so heavy when adding it to the bowls later.
- Arrange 19 candies in a circle on the baking sheet in color pattern of your choice. (Depending on size of baking sheet, 2 can be made at the same time but make sure they each have their own parchment paper).
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes, just until candies start to melt together a little bit. Do not let them get completely melted, the center pieces will not get as melted and that’s ok.
- Lightly spray cooking spray on the bottom side of the small bowls.
- Remove the candy from oven and let sit for about 20 seconds, then flip the candy (with the parchment paper on) on top of the small bowl and press down the sides until tight around the bowl. Be careful the candy will be hot.
- Turn the bowls over and gently twist and pull the candy off the bowl.
- Take a piece of the licorice and curve into a handle shape and press each end to the inside of the bowl. The warm candy will help adhere the licorice to the sides.
- Fill with the edible grass and candy of your choice.