- 2 cups sweet white cut corn
- 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 large ripe avocado, diced, plus extra slices for garnish
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp lime juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine corn, beans, diced avocado, tomatoes, green onions, and cilantro to make your salsa.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- For Dressing:
- Combine all ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Stir into the salsa mixture after the salsa has chilled.
- Garnish the salsa with avocado slices
- Serve with tortilla chips
- Makes 24 servings