- Frozen Bake & Serve Dinner Rolls (I like to use the Texas sized dinner dolls for the bigger size)
- Johnsonville Sausages (we love the Fully Cooked & Smoked Sausages for fast & easy dinners)
- Shredded Cheese, as desired
- Any toppings you prefer (onions, jalapeno peppers & more)
- Any dipping sauces you prefer (ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce & more)
- Thaw out your frozen dinner rolls until they are soft (they will also rise as you do this)
- Take one roll (if you’re using the Texas sized rolls) or two rolls if they are regular size) & roll it out so it’s round & flat
- Put your Johnsonville sausage in the middle.
- Decide if you want any toppings for your sausage & add those before you seal up the dough. You can slit the sausage open & add cheese, onions, jalapenos, etc. Or add your toppings on top and all around the sausage.
- When you are finished adding toppings, cover the sausage with the dough and seal it so the toppings won’t come out while cooking.
- Cook the Cheese Sausage Rolls at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, just until the dough is a golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauces – ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce and more!