Some of the amenities include:
Barking Frog and Herbfarm restaurants
Fireside Cellars bar featuring live entertainment
Located in Washington’s Woodinville Wine Country
Outdoor hydrotherapy pool
Northwest Coast Native American artwork on display
5 acres of gardens with native plants, herbs and water features
Aerial Adventure Park with ropes course
Adjacent to the 26-mile Burke Gilman Trail
Complimentary bicycle rentals
The Spa at Willows Lodge
Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Final price reflects room charges and taxes per room per night.
- Maximum occupancy is 3 guests per room.
- Rates quoted are for up to 2 people. A fee of $35 per night applies to each additional guest and will be incurred at the property directly.
- Children are allowed, but guests must be at least 18 to check in.
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Checkout: 12:00PM
- Complimentary wireless Internet access is available.
- Rollaway beds are available; please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- This is a non-smoking property.
- Dogs are welcome with a fee of $35 per stay. Restrictions may apply; please contact the property for more details.
- Self-parking is complimentary, while valet parking costs $15 per night.
- Please contact [email protected]om for information about accessibility options.
- There may be additional charges for some services and activities mentioned. Additional fees will be incurred at the property directly. Please contact the property for details.
- Fees for additional services, activities and guests are subject to tax. Please contact the property for more information.
- This booking is final and cannot be changed, refunded, exchanged, canceled or transferred to another party.