Wenzel Camping Gear – 2 Person Kids’ Tent
Will you be going camping this summer? If you need to grab a new tent, check out this price drop on Wenzel Camping gear. This Wenzel 2 person kids’ tent. It’s nice to have these on hand if you want to let the kids sleep in their own tent. Another idea that we have done before is to bring an extra tent for the kids to use as a play tent – this works well especially if the weather is not cooperating, so they have their own area to hang out & play games.
This tent gets 4 1/2 out of 5 stars out of 150+ reviews.
More information about the Wenzel 2 Person Tent:
- 2-person children’s dome tent with removable fly
- Shock-corded fiberglass frame for easy setup
- Weather Armor polyester fabric and polyethylene floor
- Mesh roof vents, closeable mesh door, and back window
- Measures 6 x 3.2 x 5 feet (W x H x D); weighs 4.3 pounds
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Family to get FREE 2 day shipping, 20% off diapers & wipes, and more!