Update – due to breaking news this afternoon, it sounds like Jens segment will not be airing today. I think the post she has put together below, is still great info on anyone new to Thrifty Northwest Mom, and if you want to know the best way to keep up to date on all of the deals we have been posting today for Cyber Monday!
A big welcome to those of you who are new readers after watching me share our best Cyber Monday Shopping Tips on Q13 Fox News this afternoon !
Thrifty NW Mom is resource to help your family trim your budget & save money in all areas of your life. You’ll find everything from ways to save at the grocery stores with coupons to frugal activities to do throughout the Northwest!
Today is one of the best days to find a great deal on a special Christmas gift you’ve been shopping for with all of the Cyber Monday deals available today. We’ve been posting our favorite Cyber Monday deals we’ve found all day long so make sure to check out our Cyber Monday page with a roundup of deals, as well as the Cyber Monday category to see the most current deals we’ve shared.
More information on ways to save for Cyber Monday:
Amazon Deals – The awesome Amazon deals won’t end with Cyber Monday as they are celebrating Cyber Monday all week long. This link will take you to Amazon Lightning deals page for limited time deals! Amazon lightning deals can sell out very quickly for popular items, so make sure to sign up for the Wait List if you miss out on a deal. The buyers have 15 minutes to purchase the deal & if they decide not to purchase, they will give the items to the next available on the waiting list.
Also, be sure to sign up for an Amazon Prime Free 30 day trial membership if you want to get free shipping for the holiday season (requires cancellation if you do not want to continue with paid membership).
Stay up to date on the most recent money saving tips!
- Subscribe to the FREE Thrifty NW Mom Email Newsletter – Sign up to receive our money saving tips in the way that fits in best with your lifestyle – we’ve got several options for you – daily email newsletter, Northwest only updates Christmas only deals, etc).
- Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fan Page – “like” the page to join our active community of deal-finders. Not only can you get an update on deals soon after they are posted on the blog, but you can ask questions and interact with the Thrifty NW Mom community here as well.
- Thrifty NW Mom Christmas & Black Friday Deals Facebook Group – Just interested in Black Friday/ Christmas deals? Join this seasonal group to stay as up to date as possible on the hottest deals available.
- Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter
- Subscribe via a Reader (Google Reader, Yahoo Reader) – a resource for reading all of your favorite websites in one location.
- Follow Jen and Sia on Pinterest – we both have separate pages where you can get to know us a little better & see all the fun & frugal ideas we come across around the internet
Here are just a few of the topics we cover here at Thrifty NW Mom:
- Weekly roundup of free or frugal family activities in the Northwest
- Cyber Monday Deals
- Holiday Gift Guide – these are the best deals we can find online and in-stores for you to give as gifts this year
- Pacific Northwest Christmas Events, Holiday Bazaars and Tree Farms – we’ve got a huge resource list for the greater Puget Sound area all in one spot
- Amazon Deals
- Online Deals
- Retail Store Coupons
- Free Samples
- Printable Coupons
- Weekly Roundup of Diaper, Wipes & Formula deals – in-stores & online
- Frugal Living Tips
- Favorite Recipes
Store Sales & Coupon Matchups for these stores:
Savings Nation Coupon Classes:
Thank you for visiting & we’d love to hear how you’re finding ways to save your family money! Make sure to spend some time checking out the website & click on the top navigation bar or scroll down the sidebar to see all the different topics we cover.