A big welcome to those of you who are new readers after watching me on the Q13 Fox morning show today! I had the privilege to share about ways to save money on groceries and Summer Fun for the family. We also shared money-saving tips featured all morning long on Q13 – saving money on gas, dining out, buying clothes & more!
Here at Thrifty NW Mom, Jen & I provide ways that you can trim your budget & save money for your family in all areas of your life. You’ll find everything from ways to save at the grocery stores with coupons to frugal activities to do around the Northwest with your families. We do our best to provide a comprehensive resource of a variety of strategies for saving money in the Northwest.
Here are some links to some of the resources I shared on todays show and more::
You can stay on top of some of the best ways to save on Groceries with these resources:
- Find the grocery store sales for the week, and coupon match ups for those on our Grocery Savings page here.
- Download the Favado app we mentioned here to help save more on groceries!
- Check out our Costco Price list here, if you are looking for the best Costco Prices.
- Where to find coupons
Here are some great ways to save on Summer Fun for your Family:
- Take a Staycation in Seattle!
- Find tips to save on Disneyland trips on our Disneyland Deals Page here
- Find information on free skate programs, free bowling, free movies, free fishing days and more on our Summer Fun in the NW page here!
- Early summer promotions for Wild Waves here
- Weekly roundup of free or frugal family activities in the Northwest
- How to make a Summer Bucket List for your family!
- Get discount tickets to NW area events here
- Find inspiration for affordable NW Travel ideas here or on our Summer Fun page here!
- List of Summer Festivals & Fairs in the Northwest
Here are just a few of the topics we cover here at Thrifty NW Mom:
- Amazon Deals
- Online Deals
- Retail Store Coupons
- Printable Coupons
- Weekly Roundup of Diaper, Wipes & Formula deals – in-stores & online
- Frugal Living Tips
Store Sales & Coupon Matchups for these stores:
If you’d like to learn more about saving money in the Northwest, then make sure you get connected & follow along as we share deals, freebies, and tips, numerous times a day every day!
- Subscribe to our FREE Email Newsletter – Sign up to receive all the updates for free in a daily, weekly or other options, email newsletter.
- Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fan Page – “like” the page to join our active community of deal-finders. This is the best way to find out about the most current deals and we often share links to other articles or blogs featuring frugal living ideas, delicious recipes & more. If you’re new to couponing or finding ways to cut your budget, it’s a great place to ask questions, share your best tips & connect with other folks who are working on ways to save money for their family.
- Follow Jen and Sia on Twitter
- Follow Jen and Sia on Pinterest – we both have separate pages where you can get to know us a little better & see all the fun & frugal ideas we come across around the internet
- Follow Jen and Sia on Instagram – we share deals & frugal finds as we’re in the stores, plus adventures around the Northwest
Thank you for visiting & we’d love to hear how you’re finding ways to save your family money! Make sure to spend some time checking out the website & click on the top navigation bar to see all the different topics we cover.