A big welcome to those of you who are new readers after watching me on the Q13 Fox morning show today! I had the privilege to share about ways to save money on back-to-school shopping and packing kid friendly lunches. If you missed the segments you can watch them here:
Here at Thrifty NW Mom, Jen & I provide ways that you can trim your budget & save money for your family in all areas of your life. You’ll find everything from ways to save at the grocery stores with coupons to frugal activities to do around the Northwest with your families. We do our best to provide a comprehensive resource of a variety of strategies for saving money in the Northwest.
Right now, we are featuring all the ways to save on Back to School Shopping on a Budget , where we’re giving you our best tips on ways to save on school supplies, clothing, and more.
Be sure to Subscribe to our FREE Email Newsletter to get the latest and greatest deals sent directly to you!
Here are highlights from the deals we mentioned this morning on the Q13 Morning Show:
We highlighted the Penny Deals we had picked up over at Office Depot, and other ways to save on Back to School school supplies. Here are some links to help you find the best deals on school supplies available this week:
- Back to School Shopping on a Budget – Ways to Save on School Supplies
- Amazon Back To School Deals Roundup (**Updated Weekly**)
- Back to School Shopping on a Budget – Saving on Clothes!
- Back to School Clothing Deals for Girls Shopping Amazon (Shoes, Shirts, Pants all start under $10)!
- Back to School Clothing Deals for Boys – Shopping Online at Amazon (Shirts, Shoes, Jeans Start Under $10)
- Back to School Backpacks – 15 Stylish Teen Girl Backpacks Under $30
- Back to School Shopping Deals
Back to School Lunch Ideas:
- Pumpkin Patch Bento Lunch Box Idea – Creative Idea for Fall Lunches!
- 40+ Lunch Boxes for all Ages including Bento Boxes & more! As Low As $4.37
- Seven Healthy Lunch Ideas for Back to School
- Back to School Lunch Ideas To Pack Kids
- Back to School Lunch Idea: Honeycomb’s for the “Bee”st Lunch!
- Back to School Snack Ideas – 50+ Ideas Your Child Will Love!
- Overnight Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal – Perfect for Busy Back to School Mornings!
- Simple DIY Lunchables for Back to School
Mobile Apps to help you save on Back to School Shopping:
Here are just a few of the topics we cover here at Thrifty NW Mom:
- Weekly roundup of free or frugal family activities in the Northwest
- Amazon Deals
- Online Deals
- Budget Friend Travel Deals & Travel Reviews
- Weekly Roundup of Diaper, Wipes & Formula deals – in-stores & online
- Frugal Living Tips
- List of Summer Festivals & Fairs in the Northwest
- Summer Fun in the NW!
Store Sales & Coupon Matchups for these stores:
If you’d like to learn more about saving money in the Northwest, then make sure you get connected & follow along as we share deals, freebies, and tips, numerous times a day every day!
- Subscribe to our FREE Email Newsletter – Sign up to receive all the updates for free in a daily, weekly, Northwest only or other options, email newsletter.
- Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fan Page – “like” the page to join our active community of deal-finders. If you’re new to couponing or finding ways to cut your budget, it’s a great place to ask questions, share your best tips & connect with other folks who are working on ways to save money for their family.
- Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter
- Follow ThriftyNWMom on Pinterest – see all the fun & frugal ideas we come across around the internet
- Follow Us on Instagramn Instagram to see deals as we find them in stores, fun NW travel locations & family fun ideas & more.
Thank you for visiting & I’d love to hear how you’re finding ways to save your family money! Make sure to spend some time checking out the website & click on the top navigation bar to see all the different topics we cover.