A big welcome to those of you who are new readers after watching me on the Q13 Fox morning show today! I had the privilege to share about ways to save money on back-to-school shopping. (If you missed it, we will have the link for you tomorrow to the segment)
Here at Thrifty NW Mom, Sia & I provide ways that you can trim your budget & save money for your family in all areas of your life. You’ll find everything from ways to save at the grocery stores with coupons to frugal activities to do around the Northwest with your families. We do our best to provide a comprehensive resource of a variety of strategies for saving money in the Northwest.
You can stay on top of some of the hottest deals at Amazon in these places:
- Find the most recent Amazon deals we have posted on Thrifty NW Mom here
- Amazon Black Friday TV Deals post here to stay on top of the hot TV deals!
- Amazon daily Toy Deals, plus this years recommended toys!
- Amazons Movers & Shakers Deals here
- Check out Amazons Black Friday Deals page here
- Check out the daily Goldbox and Lightning Deals here
- Follow us on Facebook where we will be posting some of the deals that go faster then we can get on the blog
Here are just a few of the topics we cover here at Thrifty NW Mom:
- Weekly roundup of free or frugal family activities in the Northwest
- Back to School Shopping Deals
- Amazon Deals
- Online Deals
- Retail Store Coupons
- Free Samples
- Printable Coupons
- Weekly Roundup of Diaper, Wipes & Formula deals – in-stores & online
- Frugal Living Tips
- List of Summer Festivals & Fairs in the Northwest
- Summer Fun in the NW!
Store Sales & Coupon Matchups for these stores:
If you’d like to learn more about saving money in the Northwest, then make sure you get connected & follow along as we share deals, freebies, and tips, numerous times a day every day!
- Subscribe to our FREE Email Newsletter – Sign up to receive all the updates for free in a daily, weekly or other options, email newsletter.
- Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fan Page – “like” the page to join our active community of deal-finders. This is the best way to find out about the most current deals and we often share links to other articles or blogs featuring frugal living ideas, delicious recipes & more. If you’re new to couponing or finding ways to cut your budget, it’s a great place to ask questions, share your best tips & connect with other folks who are working on ways to save money for their family.
- Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter
- Follow Jen and Sia on Pinterest – we both have separate pages where you can get to know us a little better & see all the fun & frugal ideas we come across around the internet
Thank you for visiting & I’d love to hear how you’re finding ways to save your family money! Make sure to spend some time checking out the website & click on the top navigation bar to see all the different topics we cover.