A big welcome to those of you who are new readers after watching me on the King 5 New Day show today, where we highlighted ways to save on Summer Fun by shopping at Value Village! I had fun de-cluttering our house this summer, and donating at Value Village, and then shopping for summer toys, BBQ, Picnic and more items there as well. We saved a ton!
If you missed today’s segment you will be able to watch it online here (may take up to 24 hours to show up online).
Here at Thrifty NW Mom, Jen & I provide ways that you can trim your budget & save money for your family in all areas of your life. You’ll find everything from ways to save at the grocery stores with coupons to frugal activities to do around the Northwest with your families. We do our best to provide a comprehensive resource of a variety of strategies for saving money in the Northwest.
Right now, we are featuring our summer fun page , where you can find tips for budget friendly summer getaways in the NW (including a series on how to save on a Disneyland trip), Over 100 things to do in Seattle for a Staycation, park reviews and so much more!
I talked about how easy it is to donate your items at Value Village on today’s segment, including ways to schedule a free pick up of your donations. You can find more details on how to do that here. Plus, mark your calendars now for their upcoming 50% off sale on June 30th.
In addition to all of the summer fun, we have many more tips on ways to save for your family. These include:
You can stay on top of some of the hottest deals at Amazon in these places:
- Find the most recent Amazon deals we have posted on Thrifty NW Mom here
- Amazons Movers & Shakers Deals here
- Check out the daily Goldbox and Lightning Deals here
Here are just a few of the topics we cover here at Thrifty NW Mom:
- Weekly roundup of free or frugal family activities in the Northwest
- Back to School Shopping Deals
- Amazon Deals
- Online Deals
- Retail Store Coupons
- Free Samples
- Printable Coupons
- Weekly Roundup of Diaper, Wipes & Formula deals – in-stores & online
- Frugal Living Tips
- List of Summer Festivals & Fairs in the Northwest
- Summer Fun in the NW!
Store Sales & Coupon Matchups for these stores:
- Fred Meyer
- Rite Aid
- Costco (Plus check out or Costco Price list here)!
- Trader Joes
If you’d like to learn more about saving money in the Northwest, then make sure you get connected & follow along as we share deals, freebies, and tips, numerous times a day every day!
- Subscribe to our FREE Email Newsletter – Sign up to receive all the updates for free in a daily, weekly or other options, email newsletter.
- Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fan Page – “like” the page to join our active community of deal-finders. This is the best way to find out about the most current deals and we often share links to other articles or blogs featuring frugal living ideas, delicious recipes & more. If you’re new to couponing or finding ways to cut your budget, it’s a great place to ask questions, share your best tips & connect with other folks who are working on ways to save money for their family.
- Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter
- Follow ThriftyNwMom on Pinterest – we both have separate pages where you can get to know us a little better & see all the fun & frugal ideas we come across around the internet
- Follow Jen and Sia on Instagram
Thank you for visiting & we’d love to hear how you’re finding ways to save your family money! Make sure to spend some time checking out the website & click on the top navigation bar to see all the different topics we cover.