A big welcome to those of you who are new readers after watching Sia on the King 5 NBC morning show today! Sia shared all about ways to save on summertime travel. (If you missed it, we will have the link for you later to the segment)
Here at Thrifty NW Mom, Sia & I provide ways that you can trim your budget & save money for your family in all areas of your life. You’ll find everything from ways to save at the grocery stores with coupons to frugal activities to do around the Northwest with your families. We do our best to provide a comprehensive resource of a variety of strategies for saving money in the Northwest.
Make sure to check out our big list of things to do in Seattle if you’re thinking about a staycation in Seattle this summer – this list is guaranteed to give you some new and frugal ideas for exploring Seattle.
Here are just a few of the topics we cover here at Thrifty NW Mom:
- Frugal Summer Fun in the Northwest
- Staycation Seattle – Things to do in Greater Seattle
- Weekly roundup of free or frugal family activities in the Northwest
- List of Summer Festivals & Fairs in the Northwest
- Amazon Deals
- Online Deals
- DIY & Frugal Living Tips
- Retail Store Coupons
- Printable Coupons
- Weekly Roundup of Diaper, Wipes & Formula deals – in-stores & online
Store Sales & Coupon Matchups for these stores:
Savings Coupon Classes:
If you’d like to learn more about saving money in the Northwest, then make sure you get connected & follow along as we share deals, freebies, and tips, numerous times a day every day!
- Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fan Page – “like” the page to join our active community of deal-finders. This is the best way to find out about the most current deals. If you’re new to couponing or finding ways to cut your budget, it’s a great place to ask questions, share your best tips & connect with other folks who are working on ways to save money for their family.
- Subscribe to Email Newsletter – We have several different options of ways you can receive our email newsletter – choose the option that’s best for you!
- Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter
- Subscribe via a Reader (Yahoo Reader, Feedly, etc) – a resource for reading all of your favorite websites in one location.
- Follow Jen and Sia on Pinterest – we both have separate pages where you can get to know us a little better & see all the fun & frugal ideas we come across around the internet
- Follow Jen on Instagram
Thank you for visiting & we’d love to hear how you’re finding ways to save your family money! Make sure to spend some time checking out the website & click on the top navigation bar to see all the different topics we cover.