A big welcome to those of you who are new readers after watching me on the Kiro 7 tv show tonight at 5pm with Jesse Jones! I had fun shopping with Jesse at a local Fred Meyer, talking all about ways to save money at the grocery stores! (If you missed it, check out the segment online ).
Here at Thrifty NW Mom, Sia & I provide ways that you can trim your budget & save money for your family in all areas of your life. You’ll find everything from ways to save at the grocery stores with coupons to frugal activities to do around the Northwest with your families. We do our best to provide a comprehensive resource of a variety of strategies for saving money in the Northwest.
Here are some of our top posts this season::
- Holiday Gift Guides – gift ideas for everyone on your list
- Best Toy Deals this season
- Costco Toy Deals – find competitive prices for toys at Costco right now for Christmas
- Pacific Northwest Christmas Events , Bazaars & Tree Farms
- 25 Days of Christmas – Activities to do with your family to countdown to Christmas
Be sure to Subscribe to our FREE Email Newsletter to get the latest and greatest deals sent directly to you!
Here are just a few of the topics we cover here at Thrifty NW Mom:
- Weekly roundup of free or frugal family activities in the Northwest
- Amazon Deals
- Online Deals
- Budget Friendly Travel Deals & Northwest Travel Reviews
- Disneyland Savings Tips
- Weekly Roundup of Diaper, Wipes & Formula deals – in-stores & online
- Frugal Living Tips
Store Sales & Coupon Matchups for these stores:
If you’d like to learn more about saving money in the Northwest, then make sure you get connected & follow along as we share deals, freebies, and tips, numerous times a day every day!
- Subscribe to our FREE Email Newsletter – Sign up to receive all the updates for free in a daily, weekly or other options, email newsletter.
- Thrifty NW Mom Facebook Fan Page – “like” the page to join our active community of deal-finders. This is the best way to find out about the most current deals and we often share links to other articles or blogs featuring frugal living ideas, delicious recipes & more. If you’re new to couponing or finding ways to cut your budget, it’s a great place to ask questions, share your best tips & connect with other folks who are working on ways to save money for their family.
- Thrifty NW Mom Christmas Deals Group – by joining this group, you will get notifications every time there is a new post by us in the group.It’s a great community of frugal folks helping each other!
- Follow Thrifty NW Mom on Twitter
- Follow Jen and Sia on Pinterest – we both have separate pages where you can get to know us a little better & see all the fun & frugal ideas we come across around the internet
- Follow Jen and Sia on Instagram
Thank you for visiting & we’d love to hear how you’re finding ways to save your family money! Make sure to spend some time checking out the website & click on the top navigation bar to see all the different topics we cover.