If you’re looking for a fun and affordable snack for game day or a holiday party, you might want to grab some Vlasic Pickles. My husband and kids love when we just keep a jar in the fridge to snack on for when they get the munchies. We have always been fans of the Vlasic brand for pickles because we like them to crunch when you bite in, and Vlasic pickles do this!
They retail from around $2.66 – $3.99 per jar, PLUS there is a $.50 off printable coupon you can use to get them for just over $2 per jar if you shop carefully! I love the Farmers Garden variety, as they make a great display too!
For our game day spread I just put a few jars out with a fork for folks to help themselves to. My husband has been wanting to try fried pickles too, so we just breaded up some of the chips style pickles and fried them up. They were a hit to with a little dipping sauce.
The Vlasic Pickles come in the following 5 varieties:
- Dill Chips – NEW cut of the traditional flavor with a refreshing dill taste
- Kosher Dill Spears – the perfect cut for a classic sandwich side
- Kosher Dill Halves – the original “out of the jar” snack
- Bread & Butter Chips – sweet and delightful, cut in extra-crunchy slices
- Zesty Garlic Chips – a fan-favorite variety that is bold with a tangy kick, also in extra-crunchy slices
Don’t forget to grab your $.50 off coupon, and comment below to let us know what your favorites are (or favorite way to serve pickles).
Disclosure: Vlasic provided us with free coupons to try the pickles, and some supplies for our game day party. All opinions are 100% mine. See our disclosure policy for more details.