Vistaprint has a nice deal right now on their business cards. They are offering 100 personalized business cards for just $5 shipped – that’s just $.05/card. You can either use your own design or use one of their hundreds of designs & personalize it how you want. I’ve ordered all of my business cards for Thrifty NW Mom from Vistaprint & been very pleased with the quality. This deal expires on Friday September 21st, 2012, so you just have a few days to take advantage of the deal.
Business cards are great not only for those who have a business that you want to share about with others, but it’s also a great idea to have on hand for Mommy Cards (see my example above of one that I created in draft form). Mommy cards are cards you can share with friends or your kids’ classmates’ parents as a way to stay connected. Just add your phone number, email address & maybe your address & then you can keep in touch for playdates & more. It’s also a way to notify friends & family of your new address. If you have a new mom-owned business, this is another great option for business cards to hand out to friends & family & give them extras so they can pass along to people they meet to share about your business.
Here’s how to advantage of the Vistaprint business card offer:
- Go to Vistaprint
- Click “Get Started” under Business Cards
- Scroll through the options and when you find the one you like click “Select Design” or you can choose “Upload a Complete Design” (on the upper right side)
- Customize your business cards as you would like
- Check the Online Proof Approval Box
- Click “Next”
- Continue to follow the prompts to checkout (make sure to opt out of all the extra options as that will add on to the price.
- Choose the slowest shipping method – it will say that it will take several weeks; however, I always get mine much faster (typically in a week or less)