Trade In Your Kindle For Gift Cards
Do you have a older Kindle that you don’t really use anymore? If so, you may want to check out this Amazon offer! You can trade in your Kindle for gift cards!!
How To Trade In Your Kindle:
- Answer a few questions about the condition of your Kindle to get a trade-in quote. Yes they will even take non working Kindles!
- Then if you like the trade in price, you print a shipping label and ship it to Amazon for FREE. They will verify its condition within 7 days.
- If your Kindle is accepted, you will get a Amazon Gift Card plus a $20 bonus for a new Kindle that will be automatically applied to your account.
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Follow the Best Daily Deals on Amazon Post (Updated daily, M-F), to stay on top of all the very best Amazon offers!
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
- Sign up for Amazon Mom to get FREE 2 day shipping, 20% off diapers & wipes, and more!