Tough Mudder Seattle 2022 – Discount Tickets Available!
Tough Mudder Seattle 2022 is scheduled to happen next month (September) and there are currently discount tickets available starting at just $39. If you are a fan of these popular Seattle Mud Runs, this years event will be taking place September 24 & 25, in Black Diamond.
Tough mudder are obstacle course / running events that take place in the mud. They are designed to be teambuilding events, so are the most fun to do a friend or a few friends!
Here are the current Discount Ticket Offers Available:
- Registration for One to Tough Mudder 5K; Valid Any Day Any Time for $39 (reg. $121) – 09/24/2022 or 09/25/2022:
- Registration for One to Tough Mudder 10K; Valid Sunday Any Time for $69 (reg. $145) – 09/25/2022
- Registration for One to Tough Mudder 15K; Valid Saturday Any Time for $89 (reg. $168) – 09/24/2022
This discount ticket offer is for adult tickets (13 and up), but they do offer a kids event as well, with kids tickets starting at $25 on their website directly (and there should be a pop up box with a 15% off coupon offer)!
What you get with these tickets, include:
- Each participant receives:
- Performance finisher T-shirt
- Tough Mudder finisher headband
- Action photography
- Post-event beer (21+ only)
Want to run for FREE? Did you know you can sign up to volunteer and then participate for free? They have all the details on that opportunity here.
They do also offer a student discount of 25% off and a military discount of 30% off, but as far as I can tell the discount ticket offer above is a much better deal.
What is Tough Mudder Seattle?
Tough Mudder events are basically obstacle course racing events, that take place in the mud. They are designed to be team working events, so are best done with a buddy or a few buddies (the more the merrier). You can do it yourself if you want too, and meet friends.
The Tough Mudder Seattle event takes place in Black Diamond (the South Sound area).
Anyone can do a Tough Mudder Challenge (they call them challenges not races on their site). This is what they say about who can do a tough mudder “Participants can run, walk, jog, skip, or even crawl to get to the finish line. The goal is to have fun, overcome obstacles, and achieve personal accomplishments with help from family, friends, and strangers alike.”
There are age limits for each event, but there is also something available for all ages – so it could be a perfect family event, friends day out, or team building for any other reason.
What to Wear for Tough Mudder Events –
This is a physically challenging activity, so you will want to wear clothes you can exercise in easily. I also recommend maybe clothes that you don’t mind if they get ruined….you will get muddy and it may or may not wash out well. Black works well. Usually there is a place to shower or rinse off at the end, so bring a towel and change of clothes for the way back.
Details for the Seattle Tough Mudder for this year include:
- Course length: 3+ miles, 13 obstacles (5K), 6+ miles, 20 obstacles (10K), 9+ miles, 30 obstacles (15K)
- Start time: your preferred start time can be selected when you redeem your voucher on toughmudder.com. Groupon voucher not valid for First Mud start times.
- Check-in: participants should arrive 45 minutes to an hour before their assigned start time to ensure they can check-in, drop their bag, and get to the Loading Zone.
- Age restrictions: Must be 13+ (5K) or 14+ (10K or 15K) to participate.
- Extra $11 parking/bag drop fee due at registration
- Valid on Saturday or Sunday, September 24 or 25, 2022
My teen recently went to one of the mudder events (not this one) and had a blast. I have heard that Tough Mudder is the best of all the mudder events around here though – some friends who have been said it was their very favorite. They look like so much fun! If you have been let us know what you thought?
Fine print for the discount tickets offer –