My son loved anything that had to do with animals when he was young (he starts High School today!). I think we must have hit every zoo we were ever near. One of those spots was the Reptile Zoo, out in Monroe Wa. Its a small zoo, but we would stop in on the way to Leavenworth or any other road trip down Highway 2 that we had planned.
This could be a fun gift or stocking stuffer for the right person!
- Pay $6 for (2) admission tickets (up to a $12 value), or
- Pay $12 for (4) admission tickets (up to a $24 value)
(Children under the age of 2 are free)
Some hightlights from the Reptile Zoo website:
“All venomous snakes are surgically devenomized.
– Kids can hold 10 different snakes here.
– Party room at the zoo – available for birthday parties.
– Animals are highly visible and attractively displayed.
– See the world’s largest spiders and centipedes.”
- Expires Mar 6, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Children under 2 are free.