The North Face Kids Quinn Rain Jacket
If you have kids, check out this North Face deal. 6pm is offering this The North Face Kids Quinn Rain Jacket (Little Kids/Big Kids) for $40! That is down from the normal price of $80, for a 50% savings.
They do offer free shipping when you buy two items or more. Or if you buy one item that is $50 or more.
- Keep the rain off his back without getting him overheated with the waterproof protection of the Quinn Rain Jacket.
DryVent™ 2L fabric:
• 70D plainweave fabric is mapped to place separate fabric weights at different use zones.
• Two-layer construction pairs a waterproof, fully seam-sealed shell with a breathable lining.
• 128 g/m² weight through the body.
• 85 g/m² weight through the lower body and back.
Attached, three-piece storm hood with brim.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap and zipper garage.
Zip hand pockets.
Mesh-lined body with smooth, taffeta-lined sleeves.
Inner ID label patch.
Heat-transfer logo print at the chest and back.
Shell 1: 73% nylon, 27% polyester;
Shell 2: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size XL (18-20 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Length: 29 1⁄2 in